Executive Board & Local Representative Elections
Names of Executive Board and Local Representative candidates for contested and uncontested
elections have been posted (links above).|
**Please note the following amendments to voting locations:
- Polls will not be open in regions with uncontested elections (primarily Medical and Central locations).
Please check the
final list of polling locations to check your voting location.
- Polling in Pound Hall at the Law School will be from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (rather than 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.).
***Please note the following correction to the Notice of Nomination:
- In the FAS Arts Region, Widener Library has 5 (not 4) local union representative positions.
For a detailed list of regions, workplaces, and seats for each,
as well as descriptions
of the Executive Board and Local Representative roles,
please see the Notice of Nomination***.
- The Notice of Nomination*** and
Notice of Election**
were mailed to all members at their home addresses in the second week of November.
- The nomination period closed at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 28.
- Names of all nominees will be posted on the web site as soon as they have accepted their nominations; nominees are responsible for contacting voting members with their campaign information.
- Election polling for contested seats will take place on Tuesday, December 12. For details of voting locations and times,
please see the Notice of Election**.
- Election results will be posted on the web site.
If you have questions about voting locations,
your region, elections, or anything else,
please call the Union office at 617-661-8289,
or e-mail the Elections Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to main elections page