Voting on December 7:
You must bring a photo ID in order to vote.
You may vote at any of the polling locations listed. For a complete list of all polling locations, please see the Updated Notice of Election.
In addition to locations listed all over campus, the HUCTW Office at 15 Mt Auburn Street is open for voting all day from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Following is a list of changes to the original notice (these are included in the Updated Notice of Election):
- 1033 Mass Ave, Conference 302, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Arnold Arboretum, Lecture Hall, 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
- Business School, 230 Western Ave, Teele 550, 12:15 - 1:00 p.m.
- Divinity School, Andover Hall lobby, 3:15 - 3:45 p.m.
- Law School, Pound Hall, Room 107, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Murr Athletic Center, 65 North Harvard St, 3rd flr elevator lobby, 3:45 - 4:30 p.m.
- Observatory, 60 Garden St, Room P-G01 ("Fishbowl"), 1:00 - 1:45 p.m.
- School Public Health, Kresge, Cafeteria, 8:30 - 9:45 a.m.
- William James Hall, 33 Kirkland St, Room 226, 2:00 - 2:45 p.m.
HUCTW elections process:
|Wed, Nov 3
||The Notice of Nomination
and Updated Notice of Election were mailed to all members at their home addresses.
|Mon, Nov 22
||The nomination period closed at 5 p.m. Please see the
Notice of Nomination for details.
|Wed, Nov 24
||Names of all nominees who have accepted their nominations have been e-mailed to members by area and posted on the web site. Nominees are responsible for contacting voting
members with their campaign information.
|Tues, Dec 7
||Election polling for contested seats will take place. For details of voting locations and times,
please see the Updated Notice of Election.
Members must bring a photo ID to the polling location in order to vote.
|Tues, Dec 7
||The vote count will take place at 6:30 p.m. on the night of the election in the Robinson Hall Basement Seminar Room. Robinson Hall is located in Harvard Yard, adjacent to the intersection of Quincy Street and Broadway.
|Wed, Dec 8
||Election results are available by calling the HUCTW office and on the web site (see links above).
If you have questions about voting locations,
your region, elections, or anything else,
please call the Union office at 617-661-8289,
or e-mail the Elections Committee at email@example.com